Monday, August 15, 2011

Stress is an Ugly Thing

Eeeekkk! I don't know why I let the smallest mis-hap stress me out so much. It's pretty ridic. Today I got called into work, which is no biggie, because hey, everyone could use an extra buck or two. It was a closing shift and as I was in the middle of putting all of our closing numbers into the shop system program it froze up on me. I restarted it. Still frozen. I can feel the stress coming.. I call my manager, she tells me to fax in the paperwork. I do so. I get out 15 minutes late but that's life. It really wasn't that big of a deal right? See's still got their info, fax machines are great, so why I am I still stressed an hour after I'm home relaxing? I really need to work on my stress management. The smallest, dumbest things stress me out and I can physically feel the stress in my back, my neck, my head... Usually when I come home with stress I'll put on a good show and drink down a brew, but there's no good shows on tonight and beer isn't too flattering on my belly so I settled for a warm shower and a Zanex. Just waiting for it to kick in is all...

On a brighter note, I finished making the rest of my building blocks today!! And I made my first meal out of them! Spanish Rice with Shrimp. It actually was thebomb.com. I'm impressed. I hope the rest of the meals are as good.

I'm head up to LM tomorrow for just a short 24 hours but I'll get to see my mom and Angela, Shannon, Alicia, and Amanda. That's pretty exciting..

No comments:

Post a Comment