Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Life is Wayy Good

Seriously, I love my life. I'm so lucky to have my friends and family so close. It was so hard living in North  Carolina without them and I am so grateful that we were able to PCS back home to the west coast. I went to La Mirada yesterday for a short visit. I met up with Amanda for sushi at the center and then we went to see Bridesmaids at the dollar theater. It was HILARIOUS! Omg, great movie! Then Amanda and I picked up a table and chair set for my mom and dropped it off at her apartment. Later that night I stopped by Grant's, hung out with Michelle and Alicia at Michelle's casa and then Alicia spent the night. It was great just spending time with Alicia last night. We were talking about how much the Parkwood Crew has through together and how no matter what we've all been through in life (and we've all been through a lot) we stayed close. I know that they'll always and forever be in my life.

This morning/afternoon after spending an hour figuring out where we were going to go we went to Red Robin to eat. It was so much fun. God, we just always get each other laughing so much it hurts. It was a great time but unfortunately I had to work tonight so I couldn't stay too late.



I saw Phil for about ten minutes before I had to go to work. It's a shame right now, between my work and his MAI course we really aren't able to see much of each other. I'm looking forward to my day off on Saturday to spend some quality time with my #1.

No comments:

Post a Comment