Thursday, August 11, 2011

Let's Do The Damm Thing

I've always heard journaling is good for the soul, but it's 2011 and my hand usually cramps up from writing too much so blogging is going to have to work. 

Today wasn't too eventful. I woke up, ate some breakfast, went to school to get my parking pass, got my T on, and then I was supposed to head home and hit the gym, but I as I was leaving the Hollywood Tan I was suddenly overwhelmed by the aroma of grilled onions. Five minutes later I found myself in the drive-through of In-n-Out, not at the gym. Ya, that whole remind yourself that "no food tastes as good as skinny feels" really doesn't work with me. I really am thankful to have the metabolism that I do and that a few greasy cheeseburgers don't really effect me, but I really wish I had more motivation when it comes to being healthy.  One day....

In other news, life's pretty good. I am so lucky to have such a great husband and my friends and family soo close to his duty station. I'm so lucky to have my childhood bff, Jessica, so close to me. If it weren't for her I wouldn't go on nearly as many adventures. 

Blah, enough for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment