Saturday, August 13, 2011

Update on the Day Prior

It's 8 a.m. on a Saturday. Why the heck am I up?! I have no children, no work until 1, and no good reason to be up this early! But since I am I mine as well update the world wide web on my yesterday.

I'm pretty excited to report that I made it to the gym yesterday! It took me a little while to get there, but eventually I made it. I really should work on time management, especially once school starts, which is in nine days!

I have a few mix feelings about school starting. On one hand, I'm so excited to learn more about graphic design and learn Adobe Dreamweaver and Flash  and even more of Photoshop. These Adobe programs are so powerful and I really love having the knowledge to use them. On the other hand, I'm taking 15 units again which was pretty stressful last semester, but on top of that I have the Christmas season to look forward to this semester which means more hours and less time for homework and husband. (I should also note that more hours also means more cash-money-money.)

I'm trying to make the most of these short 9 days I have left of freedom. I work today but tomorrow I have off and Phil and I are going to watch a movie and take a nice, long, romantic trip to the grocery store. Oh the joys of adulthood....


No comments:

Post a Comment